Sunday, October 12, 2008

i have a friend, whose name is.....
i don think he likes to be mentioned, so i'm not gonna reveal his name...
haha

i think it was last week, when i chat wif him through MSN
he asked me, out of the blue, "Do u like cheese?"
so i answered: "erm....depends on the taste of the cheese lah"
n i asked: "Y?"
then he said: "Secret Recipe?"

uh huh......
that was rather obvious
but then i said....

"oh....tht one nice....."
"i oso like chocolate indulgence"
"dunno much bout their cakes....but i like these 2"

haha....now i find that i myself was rather obvious too
hahahaha

well, my fren...
juz to let u noe....
12th of October is my brother's birthday...
n my parents bought him a 2kg Chocolate Indulgence....
i juz ate one piece 2 hours ago....
we still have more than half of it in our fridge....

but i oso wanna let u noe....
actually the cheese tht i like is New York Cheese Cake
my sis said Oreo Cheese Cake is nice oso
so u noe wat to do lah har...... =P

hahahahahahahahahahaha

alamak....muka tembok ><

0 comments: