Wednesday, October 22, 2008

okie....
turns out tht Jon oso fell asleep while smsing....
ah...typical of him....
but it shows tht we are indeed good buddies....can even fall asleep around the same time!
><
anyway...he did wish me a happy belated birthday....

now Bro, on the other hand.....
did indeed FORGOT about it.....
oni remembered it this morning.......=.=
haha....ok i admit....
i called him after he smsed me.....juz to bug him.....
but he promised to make it up to me n buy me lunch.....provided tht he's free......=.=
ceh Bro....i oso got assignments to hand up SOON.....
*stress stress stress*
><

oh n musnt forget tht alien....or shud i call him devil?
either suits him anyway....haha
yes Allen, wished me 'Happy Birthday...belated!' this evening when i passed him by at the corridor....
i said 'TOO LATE!'
=p

aiyaya....now i c how ironic it is....
my closest guy friends....Jon, Bro, Ken......all wished me oni after my birthday was over......
i shall do the same thing to them next year!!!

0 comments: