Tuesday, October 28, 2008

i procrastinate
and this damn habit is killing me!!!!

there is this english research paper [minimum 2000 words =.=] that we were supposed to submit by 11 p.m. last Sunday via elearning [crappy website..server always down]...
the assignment was given 6 weeks ago...
dammit

n u noe wat???
i oni started to write at 2.35 a.m. on the day of the deadline
wrote n wrote n wrote until 10 sth at nite...
oni pausing in between to have my meals....plus one nap after breakfast
[plus...my uncle invited us to go to Port Klang to eat seafood....tht's like an hour there and an hour back....5.30p.m. go frm my hse....got back arnd 9.00p.m......HAH....can always count on him to drop bombs like tht n gimme extra stress!!]
n finally submitted at 10.35 p.m.
haha.....of course i submitted on time!!
it's juz tht my paper got crappier towards the end lah....
n my conclusion sounded as hypocritical as ever.....

isk...
my point here is......
I NEED TO GET RID OF MY PROCRASTINATION!!!
it's seriously gonna cost me a lot.....
erm...actually i already suffered some consequences n still suffer from them....
such as i could've done better in SPM....

oh....n i must complain about this....
Marc actually started later than me...
n submitted earlier than me....
fine...tht means he can write fast.....
but guess wat he told us this morning....

after he submitted his paper....he read it....
n he thought: "IT'S GOOD!"

OMG!!....can praise himself summore...
*faint*

0 comments: