Friday, October 17, 2008

친구

Remember when we were in Standard 6, each of us would have this cute little book for everyone to write down their names n stuff [details of ourselves], so that we'll all remember each other?

but i don't have one of those though....

everybody had their own 'standards & requirements'
for instance, some would like u to describe them, some would like u to give them an advice....
all kinds of stuff

i remember a few times when i was required to 'rate' my friends.....
BEST BEST FRIEND, BEST FRIEND, GOOD GOOD FRIEND, GOOD FRIEND, FRIEND, NOT SO FRIEND.......
well, it sounded ridiculous....but i did it anyway
and to tell the truth, i really rated my friends in my head.....

to even have thought of it shows how shallow-minded i was...
haha

but if i were to rate my friends now......i wouldn't be able to do it
well how am i gonna rate these people?
who's gonna be my BEST BEST BEST FRIEND?
would it be....
Jon, the most sensible yet sentimental friend ever?
Xuan, the oldest friend ever?
Mel, the brightest friend ever?
or Bro, who dares to forget my birthday??
but of course, there are friends that i have yet to mention.......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

haiz.......i dunno whether i'm making any sense here...

i juz wanna say that all my friends mean very much to me......
especially those who grew with me.....
and those who love me as i am.....

i love u back!
haha
actually the purpose of this post is to tell u guys tht i miss u a lot!!!

0 comments: