Sunday, October 19, 2008

Void(?) 0.o

eish.......there's a void in my life
it juz feels empty

maybe bcoz my birthday is nearing....
a day when i shud celebrate or do sth fun wif my buddies...
damn... i truly miss u guys a lot.....
but it seems tht we are all so far apart

maybe bcoz the deadline for the submission of my english research paper is nex week
i havent even started anything
n then there's another one for critical thinking skills....
damn...i don think we could find any books about 'Circumcision'
how are we supposed to get reference?
n then there's another one for moral....
no idea wat we're gonna do either
these assignments are giving me so much stress tht im ignoring them
BAD SIGN
damn...tht's wat i did wif my Add Maths....
see how i ended up suffering......................

maybe i juz need a boyfriend to shower me wif love
somebody find me a boyfriend plz?
haha....now tht's real CRAP

maybe i need a religion
should i juz become a Buddhist? or a Christian?
way of life? or believe in God?
at least having a religion would give me a sense of direction i guess

maybe i juz need some motivation...
=.=

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

have been listening to TVXQ's latest album MIROTIC for more than a few days...
non-stop
well, it's either they're too good or i love them too much
i don care...it's a good album anyway
my favourite song is CRAZY LOVE

there's another very addictive song tht i've come to like...
from Epik High
these guys nvr fail to impress me....
haha
it's called '1 Bun 1 Cho'


which reminds me....there is another song tht came after 'One'...i embedded the video in one of my previous post.....
this song is 'Oosan' [umbrella].....
great songs =D

0 comments: