Tuesday, October 21, 2008

officially 18

I noe of someone, who thinks of his birthday as juz another day....
well, now i agree wif his perspective

yesterday was my 18th birthday.
i had class from 8 till 6.30....got home around 7.30....
had dinner.....then slept
juz another normal day in college....haha

but i'm glad to say tht though nobody celebrated on my bday....
i celebrated BEFORE it....

thanks to Karen....
i had a 5 hour karaoke fun time wif my college frens last friday.
unfortunately not the whole gang was there...
Mei Yean went to Kuantan; Kelvin was sick; and Adam....
i suspect tht he was afraid he had to spend money so he wouldnt come....
haha
anyway, i wanna thank KAREN, YOKE HUN, MICHEAL, WEN XUAN, TYNG PANG and KOK CHERN....for paying for everything
hahahahahaha
kiddin lah.....THANK YOU FOR CELEBRATING WITH ME
i had a great time....^^

n then on Saturday night....
i had dinner with my family at Daorae...
yup...tht Korean restaurant next to Carrefour at Metro Prima.
had a great time too....cuz i like the food there....
haha....
but most importantly they served us seaweed soup....
a must when somebody's having her/his birthday.....
haha....yup....tht's Korean culture....

and i wanna thank everybody who wished me Happy Birthday....
Kelvin [the 1st one....but unfortunately AN HOUR B4 MY BIRTHDAY]
Chya Chyi [at 12 midnight...haha....love u]
Yoke Hun
almost forgot...my ONNI
Marc
Ee Lin
Karen
Shin Yue
Adam [wished me about 5/6 times ><]
Wen Xuan
Kher Ye
Tyng Pang
Kok Chern
Micheal
Keng Fai
Cai Yi
Ee Ling
Mei Yean
Xuan
Mel
aunt Sau Ping
Ken Vern [unfortunately he oni smsed me arnd 2am today....AFTER my bday ><]
n then ppl who wished me on Facebook...juz saw it anyway....
Patricia & Kai Jian......erm.....dunno how they noe my bday....

do forgive me if i forgot to include anybodyd else's name....but thank you....

yes...im trying to prove sth here....
Jon didn't wish me....but he did sms me....
'sis....how u?'....n i answered....'wat me how? ok la'....then he answered 'ok oni meh? haha...'
sry lah brother....i slept dy.....so nvr reply....
i noe u planned to wish me lah.......so thx......love u anyway

n then there is my Bro....
didnt wish me at all.....
which proves tht he DOES dare to forget my birthday...
maybe he did it on purpose.....
=.= ...... in tht case......i don love u.....
haha...kidding kidding

anyway....happy birthday to me.....
=P

0 comments: