Friday, September 26, 2008

Micro Quiz

i had Microeconomics quiz today at 12 noon

i actually didnt study much.
yesterday, i read the 1st chapter, started the 2nd...n then went to sleep
then this morning i continued reading...
i knew tht i wouldnt be able to finish reading everything, so i decided not to read lah.....haha
juz went over some things tht i noe i dunno...went through the tutorial questions...
n then went in to take the quiz

we had to go into the computer labs for the test, cuz it had to be done with computers =.=
[i much prefer paper though.....]
the quiz consists of 30 multiple choice questions, n we were given 65 minutes.
for the first few questions, i really took my time...
[well i always need some time to get into the mode of having tests...]
but then i noticed tht Karen, who was beside me, was a lot faster than i was.
then i started to get anxious.
i kept checking my time, n i was trying to finish the questions a little faster
then i was reminded by wat Mr Alex said: '......go at ur own pace....'
so i decided to take my time....
n in the end, it paid off

i used up all my 65 minutes.
actually, i was still thinking about question no. 29 when the 'Your time is up.' window popped up.
but of course, i finished all the questions.
well, the good thing about this test is we get to see our marks rite after we end the test.
so then my marks appeared.
28/30 (93%)

gosh!! wat a shocker!!
Karen n Tyng Pang [who was beside her] were shocked as well...
by the way they did well too ...both got 24/30
so we had this BIG reaction...
tht guy beside Tyng Pang was like....wat? wat? wat juz happened?
even Allen, who was behind us, looked up to see wat was up...
im sure he saw my marks...cuz he gave me thumbs up as i was walking out
haha

but the most unexpected thing about the quiz was my lecturer's expression when he saw my marks...
when we were finished, we had to raise our hands to tell Mr. Alex tht we're done.
when he came to see my marks...
he said:"Whoa!"

so does tht mean i did good??????

0 comments: