Monday, March 30, 2009

I met up with my best friends.
The three of us sat and talked for two and a half hours.

For a person who has been emotionally detached from people around her for quite a while, it was great to talk to friends again.

Yeah, I’ve been locked in my own selfish world lately, with just me and my Korean idols in it. Sometimes, when I see people I know, I feel like running. I just don’t feel like saying hi to them.

Perhaps it is because none of the friends I see every day can really see me as I am.
So it was really great to chat with them.

But then, as we talked, I realized that there were things they know of each other, but unknown to me.
I felt left out.

It is foolish. But I have to be honest with myself. It is better to accept the feeling, than to deny it.

I hope, however, that they did not notice my disappointment, because my feelings had nothing to do with them.

I just wonder, if I am a selfish friend, too absorbed in my own world.
Am I always there for my friends?

Ps: If you really think that I would have harsh words to say about your video, think again.

0 comments: