Thursday, March 26, 2009

PDP

PDP is Peer Development Program.....
It is one of the assignments for my Psych subject....
Basically it's just doing research on a topic, write a report and present it in about 30-40 minutes...
Of course, it's a group work.
On top of that, we have to choose one group and do critique on their presentation....

Well, since I cannot do a critique on my own group, I'll just do it here.
haha....no no kidding

Actually I've just finished my presentation an hour ago.

I think I should make a mental note on what I've learnt through this experience.
Teamwork

I'm not saying that my group did badly...
We did pretty well actually...
In fact, I wanna thank my groupmates for tolerating my procrastination...
and for their effort in making this assignment work =D

It's just that we had little communication, each doing our own parts, not knowing what others were doing....
and it had to be too much burden for that one member who contacted everybody...
So I think, that we would have done better if we worked as a team.
Well, I blame myself for not being initiative in communicating with my groupmates.

Nevertheless, it's ok. Because we grow as we learn from our mistakes and improve on our weaknesses.

Do I sound lame?
haha

-out-

0 comments: