Sunday, March 15, 2009

E.L.F.s all over the world are going crazy!!!

alright...I don't necessarily call myself an E.L.F., but I am definitely a SuJu fan.

Super Junior has finally made their comeback this week.
First, they released the digital single 'Sorry Sorry' on monday....
[and then I went crazy]
and then they released the album 'Sorry Sorry' on thursday....
[and then I went crazier]
and then they performed on Music Bank and released the mv for 'Sorry Sorry' on Friday night...
[and then I don't care anymore]

omg....I don't even sound coherent!!!
I'll tell u why I went crazy.
The song is definitely addictive!!!!

and I'll tell u why I went crazier.
The album is, surprisingly, rather good, and worth buying!!!!!

and I'll tell u why I don't care anymore.
I kept waiting.....waiting.....waiting.....and waiting for the mv to come out.....
kept googling 'super junior sorry sorry mv'.....but nothing came out....
kept doing that for 2 days I tell u......2 days
n when it's finally out....I wasn't even online.....wth

and I'll tell u how crazy I can be.
I was gonna have a macro quiz the next morning, but I didn't study, instead I went and analyze the mv.....
crazy hor......

aiyo...Super Junior is damn distracting!!!!
I couldn't concentrate in class......and I couldn't focus for the whole week!!!!
yes....Blame it all on them!!!
and no Super Junior...u should not be singing Sorry Sorry....u should be saying Sorry Sorry to us fans!!!!

But I love u none the less!!! =P

0 comments: