Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Don't get me wrong, Jon is my best friend, but sometimes I just feel like kicking his...... I mean, hitting him =P

Examples of times when I hate Jon.....

When he does not study, but gets good/at least average results.
[Especially when he only "flipped through" the textbook and yet remembers what he read ><]

When he knows what's right, but does the opposite.
[Classic example: his English essay. His English Grammar is good, but during exams, he can't even bother to write grammatically correct sentences......=.= all silly mistakes!!!]

When he knows what's best, but doubts himself.
[He's so smart he can figure out a lot of things by himself, but at times he just thinks too much....I don't mind that he turns to me for advice, I just wish that he wouldn't doubt himself so much......]

When he's being a smart ass. Damn annoying....
[Alright! Alright! I have no right to say that because I admit to be a smart ass myself....my sister would be the 1st to agree to that......but I'm not talking about me here XP]

When he calls me out just to go jalan-jalan....SAKIT KAKI....
uh huh.....this is where I'm getting at....
Last Saturday, he sent me an sms asking whether I was busy lately...
then said that he wanted to go somewhere public just to walk....
[just to comment on this: u don get a girl to go out with u just to WALK....we SHOP]
anyway, we decided to go to KLCC and Central Market the next day....

tried calling our useless friend Ken to go with us.....
but useless Ken never picked up his phone.....and didn't even bother to reply our sms =.=

so, we lied to our parents.....
Jon told his mom that he was going to KLCC with mt and 'a few others.....'
I told my parents that I was going to KLCC with my old 'friends'.....
yes, I knew you would ask "WHY?"
Because the parents would misunderstand and think that we were dating or something like that.....=.=
well, we don't blame them....because even some of our juniors did think that we were together
=.="

and so, we went to Suria KLCC....and walked the garden....
one big round......
[for goodness sake, he even suggested walking another round....summore almost noon dy...]
then went up to Kinokuniya.....had lunch at KFC [my treat coz i was late..missed 2 trains]
then went to Central Market....
circled the whole place.....[i think Central Market is not as interesting as it used to be dy... ]
and he ended up buying 2 noisy little wooden frogs.....to irritate ppl

By the time we were going home, my FEET were already SORE....
especially my toes =.=

so my dear friend,
the next time you're on your mood swings again....
don't go jalan-jalan lah.....

0 comments: