Tuesday, May 5, 2009

On hiatus...no more

yo, wat's up?

haha...i noe
it's been more than a month since my last post....

of course, there'd been lots of things happening in my life in this one month's time....
in fact, there are so many things i don't even know where to begin....
well hell, i don't even know whether i'll blog about anything at all....

so...folks....
do u wanna noe about....
my final exams?
my results?
my holiday activities?
my family vacation?
my health?
my new course in life?

every question has an interesting answer and a story behind it...
seriously

if you're interested enough...
u should ask me about it.....
haha
coz i've decided that since i'm long-winded, they would be really long stories....
and i'm not up to writing long stories now...

best of luck to everyone having exams soon....and everyone going into degree courses

0 comments: