Thursday, November 12, 2009

Are you nuts?

I saw these words in Bread Story yesterday, and I immediately thought of someone.
"Are you nuts" is actually the name of a bread, by the way.
It's filled and coated with peanut butter.
So, back to my story.
I thought I should buy this bread for Mr Raj, indirectly asking him "Are you nuts?"
HAHA

Well, I'm sure he'd say YES.
He sometimes says this in class, "You all must be thinking I'm a crazy nut."
And during those times I would mentally nod my head.

So, who is he, you might ask.
He is my Sociology tutor.
And he constantly amazes me.
So don't get me wrong, I'm not calling him nuts for negative reasons.
I actually like him a lot.

And you would have no idea how crazy he is unless you've experienced it yourself.
But here's a good story he told this morning, and I think it shows how unique he is.

So yesterday, Mr Raj was in the lift. There was this student beside him who was talking too loudly. Mr Raj was very annoyed. He wanted to tell this student, "I don't want to hear about your life, keep it to yourself." Or something similar to that. But of course, that wasn't a good idea. He didn't even want to talk to this person. So all he did was, he looked at the student, and then he looked at his own fingers, then he walked out. Just then he heard some students laughing behind him, so he turned around and said something, then walked away leaving the students stunned.

He said, "HUMAN EXISTENCE IS AN ERROR."

0 comments: