Tuesday, October 20, 2009

19th Birthday

So it was my birthday...
and I had so many people wishing me on facebook...
Thank you, each and everyone of you.
though I cannot tell if you really meant it...
so I'm sarcastic...shoot me


And everyone who wished me through text messages, thank you.
Thank you for remembering my birthday ^^

And thank you Grace and Lai Thin, for celebrating with me.
I'm sure you are still full.....wahahaha
By the way, I think my stomach expanded 0.o
Hahahahah

And thank you Kher Ye and Phoebe, who treated me to steamboat yesterday.
Kind of like an early celebration. =P

And the best of all...thank you Xiao Sian and Wei Han...
It's great to see you guys battle it out to be the 1st to wish me on my birthday.
Your rivalry amuses me like nothing else...hahahahahah
And I will hold you to your promises!!! XP

So here's a photo of me today, making a silly pose.
Actually copied someone...haha

0 comments: