Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's holiday.
I'm wasting my time reading romance novels again, though I have some stuff I should do.
In fact, I should really get started, and get it over with. Otherwise, there'll be hell to pay.
Well, I'll get around to it. No worries.

So, it's holiday.
Bro was asking me whether I had plans.
Told me to get on a trip, be adventurous.
Then I told him I'm the stay-at-home type.
And then he changed the topic and asked me whether I joined any clubs.
I answered, "Since when did u start caring about my social life?"
Haha...that put him off.

Ok, I'll tell you the truth.
The answer is no.
But I didn't want to kena 'ngam'.
I knew you'd turn into the typical big brother and start lecturing me again.
So there was nothing secretive lah....haiyo....
Don't be so suspicious.

0 comments: