Monday, November 23, 2009

UOL Annual Dinner

Last Friday, the UOL department had our very first annual dinner at Hilton KL, all thanks to Dr Chin and the students in charge.
It was fun, I had a great time with my friends.

That was the introduction.
Actually Cousin Grace was bugging me to share photos on Facebook.
I didn't know I have to create an album to post photos there. =.=
Besides, if I post them on Facebook, almost everyone will see them.
I prefer more privacy than that.
So here, photos taken on my phone.

My first attempt at putting on make up on my own. Not bad gua...haha...actually cannot see the make up right?

Food was not bad. Desserts were better, and there were lots of them.
My friend Kher Ye, who always sits beside me in class.

And a cute Kher Ye in the toilet. haha

Keng Fai and Kher Ye.

Keng Fai and me. Unfortunately, I only took photo with one guy. haha

Shangari, the only Indian girl in our class.

Pamela and me. The only 2 girls in our Sociology class, may intake.

Serene. Looks very pretty holding the rose.

Min Ee, me, Weng Yan, Li Foong. Socio freaks.

This is blurry, but I like it. I think Weng Yan squeezed in a moment too late. haha

"2pm!!!" Min Ee, a.k.a. Mrs Nichkhun. Also loves Super Junior, FT Island, SHINee, etc etc... [but only certain members =.=]... A Kpop fan, and I can speak Korean with her! haha


And last but not least, my Ah Sou, Yee Theng. Pretty, isn't she?
Bro, I like her. =P

1 comments:

Phoebe Lee Hilary said...

haha there's ady no privacy left when pamela and yin ling they all post up the pics...Nice pic though.