Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MT: Mi...don't call me at 12 sth...I was having class.

Mom: I forgot what time you finish class...sms so frustrating...so I gave up and called...

Dad: Next time, write your timetable on the board. You know ur mom, always forget.
[and on and on......]

MT: *speechless*


and please... do not imagine the conversation in a nice nice tone. I assure you it was much more annoying than that.

It is amazing. They twist something fairly irrelevant to pick my faults.
Arguing makes it worse. What a defensive family.

5 comments:

lai thin said...

hahaha
oh well...parents

Miss Nobody said...

came back 3 days
got nag for playing the laptop, sleeping late waking up late, and not unpacking my luggage.
oh well.

parents

MT said...

heh...
parents...

cHipMunKeLaiNe said...

hehe.. ya do remember write ur schedule on the 'board'.. as i'm written it too...

Phoebe Lee Hilary said...

i know how it feel, i truly understand that...lol and i beliebe you and me will be just like that some day, to our child...hahaha