Saturday, December 26, 2009

My full time job

My full time job, you would guess that it's STUDENT.

And it should be so.
But sadly, it is not.

The correct answer is...
二家姐

Job description:
To put up with my brother, a pain in the ass.

Job requirement:
Patience + Humour

Benefit:
Amusement

Disadvantage:
Irritation

Income:
None Whatsoever


I think I'm good at my job, because nobody else understands him the way I do.
However, it gets tiring.
If somebody calls you "二家姐!!!" every other minute, and demands something from you, you'll know exactly how I feel.

Plus, he's LOUD.
If his favourite word is "二家姐", then mine should be "BISING".

On top of that, he has an impossible personality.
My full time job is 二家姐; his full time job is 管家仔.
Everything concerns him.
Example, if you eat out, he asks about your meal the minute you get home.

But the most annoying thing he does, is saying "做咩" about a hundred times each day.
If you ask him something, he answers with 做咩.
If you tell him to do something, he asks you 做咩.
If you tell him something, he also asks you 做咩.
Even when you're saying nonsense, he says 做咩.

Despite all that, I still love my brother (my boss), 管家Kin. =P

0 comments: