Friday, January 1, 2010

When you think of new year, you think of new year resolution.
Well, maybe not. Haha.
But this brings back memories.
William (my former english tutor) used to tell us to write our new year's resolution (essay), every year without fail.
I only did it once, in Form One. And that wasn't even an essay, just 10 separate sentences.
After that, I didn't complete any essays.

It was all meaningless to me.
Or perhaps I was just afraid that I'd get disappointed at the end of the year, when I failed to fulfill my goals.

So, what's different this year?

Before that, let me tell you something.
My regular sleeping hours are 4am - 1pm (whenever I don't have class).

So, this morning around 9 something, I was in my brother's room playing his NDS.
My dad came in, and said to my bro, "New year, new beginning."
And the kid asked, "What does that mean?"
Dad: "Like your sister here, new year wake up early. So it's a new beginning."

The truth of the matter is, if you see me up and about by 9 o'clock in the morning, there are only 2 possible reasons:
One, I'm either going to class or I'm going out.
Two, I didn't sleep.

So, Dad inspired this.
My new year's resolution:
Adjust my sleeping hours

ps: Happy New Year! =P

0 comments: