Sunday, March 23, 2008

everyone's gotten their results......but it sure took me long to 'report' on my blog.......haha

if u're wondering.......
when i felt like blogging.....my sis was using the computer for assignments......
when nobody was using the computer.....i didnt feel like blogging.......
n once i start posting new things....i couldnt stop......
so u c i hav 3 posts today already......

so....my results.....
7 A1
3 A2
1 B3
1 B4
and A1 for GCE 'O' level english

to b more detailed......B4 is Moral
[man....how could this be????.......i noe all my nilai!!!]
apparently the examiner doesnt like my own way of interpreting the nilai-nilai and answering the questions........
RIGID.......

B3 is Chemistry.......
yea....nvr expected much wif my chemistry knowledge........
not familiar wif important chapters like carbon compounds, salts n stuff like tht......
how do u make alcohol again????
see............????????

and A2 would be Add Maths, Sejarah and Bahasa Cina
never did homework for add maths....so much so tht i think Pn. Ho probably hates me
but then i picked it up when i failed in trial exam.......
did add maths everyday.........until i conquered differentiation, integration n all those........
but i guess i panicked a little during exam....forgot how to do integration......n didnt hav enuf time......
but from less than 50 marks to A2 in a few months.......
i guess i had some improvement.......
as for Sejarah......i swallowed some notes within a few days n got a lot of facts mixed up.......
fortunately i only got 7 wrong in objective paper......by my calculation.....
n i put everything in my mind into subjective n essay regardless of wat answer they want and hope for the best......
actually praying i don get a C or worse for this subject...........
but apparently i got A2........
a miracle?? or does it juz prove the depth of the history knowledge among students??
well....as we all noe....it's hard to get an A1 for BC......
even Xuan didnt get A1......so i guess my BC is not tht bad after all.......haha

the other subjects are BM, Eng, Maths, EST, Accounts, Physics and Biology......
wait a minute......
BIOLOGY?????!!!!!!!!
god knows i never studied bio in those 2 years except b4 SPM........
i juz read thru everything in my reference book.......
didnt complete a couple of essay questions.......even labelled the vertebrae wrongly.....
n u tell me i got A1????
man......now tht's wat i call a miracle.......
n EST......don ask me how i got A1......
n don ask me how i wrote my essay.............
maybe it's juz sheer luck........or i hit the key words or sth.......
I DUNNO.......
and as for the other subjects.....i was pretty confident wif them......
though i was lazy ....i wasnt a worthless student.....
i was at least gud at sth.......

and please don say i m so 'geng' can get A1 for GCE........
i consider my english level average.........hehe
but my sis had such a different reaction from other ppl.......
"EXPECTED LAH......."
ceh.....so easy meh??????

rite.....i'm done wif my reports......

NOW.....i'm doin FOUNDATION IN ARTS at HELP university college......
hope to do Psychology after tht......
well....reason is simple.....
i wish to help kids wif learning disabilities like my 15-year-old useless brother........
i don mean he's useless because he's a SLOW LEARNER.....
he's useless because he doesnt wanna try learning new things........
n VERY VERY STUBBORN.......
[well.....takes after me i guess.....]
n always thinks he's right......
constantly get under my skin......pain in the a**.........

sry....irrelevant.....
but i wish to make a difference in these ppl's lives.......

ah.......but like a cliche i use often......
IT IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE

well.....i shall cross my fingers n hope tht i don change my mind easily........
helping ppl is the right thing to do.....the right way to live my life.......
wont u say????

2 comments:

Monash Hostellite Committee said...

is he have autism?

MT said...

no...like i said...
he's a Slow Learner...
is a kind of learning disability....