Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

rite.....today.....23rd of March.......is an important day.......

it's my sister's birthday!!!

n my brother's birthday!!!

my sister of course is the one and only Ng Lai Thin......20 already leh.......

though bro is not really my brother.......he is my brother all the same
well....ppl call them 'pet brother' or 'pet sister'......
but tht's ridiculous......
do u keep them as a pet or sth??
u feed them everyday??
0.o
so i juz call Lee Wei Han my Bro.......haha

i tell u.......it is such a coincidence tht they hav the same birthday.........
well....it actually saves me a lot of trouble......if i remember one birthday.....i remember the other.....
[weird sentence....but watever.....]

but the negative side of this is......if i decide to give them presents........
i'd b broke already........
so as u'd have guessed........i m not giving any presents.........hahahahhaha

anyway.......juz wanna wish 2 very important ppl........HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

ps** don strangle me for putting ur real names in here.............^^

0 comments: