Thursday, April 3, 2008

Clarification

yup...here to clarify ONE thing....

if you've read the previous post.....u'll noe i said my brother is useless......

but i didnt elaborate on it so mayb ppl might misunderstand me......
not tht anybody complained to me or anything....
juz wanna make things straight b4 anybody say i hate my bro or sth...

i love my brother....
in fact i m the only one in my family who understands him better than anyone else.......
n i m am often grateful tht God has given me this brother....
his situation was the one thing tht taught me not to discriminate others.....among other things....

yes....my bro IS useless.......
but tht is bcoz he is using his disability as his excuse to not learn or do anything.....
n bcoz my mom used to let him be when he made mistakes.....
he's SLOW.......it's not his fault......he is like tht de lah.......
well....to me tht's all CRAP.....

tht's wat makes me angry sometimes......
the fact tht he is a slow learner doesnt mean tht he cant grow up.......

however......it is sad to say tht kids wif learning disabilities do not get the right kind of care and education they need....in this country......
the Sekolah Khas are useless.......those students juz go to skool n sit.......
damn useless......
n my family hav to send my bro twice a week to somewhere in PJ for tuition..........
he's considered lucky to at least hav some kind of education.....
but wat about the others whose family cannot afford tuition fees or stuff like tht??????

i felt tht i shud do sth about this..........
in anyway i can.......
so perhaps one way to start is to study psychology.....

anyway.......i noe i m not very gud at expressing myself.....so mayb u wont understand wat i wrote.........
i do not expect anybody to understand me.....
haha....but sis n cousin definitely will......

aiya...nth more to say........

-mt out-

1 comments:

Miss Nobody said...

i jz have to say that nobody understands better than yourself about your own situation.
what people see may not be the true situation.
so in this case, comments of people are not important.
just to what you think it is good for you and your family.