Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just had my stats quiz....

Before the quiz I realized that I'd left my phone somewhere...
At first I thought I left it in the car, so I borrowed my friend's phone and called my mother to check if it's there...
She said no.
And then I thought about it again...
Hmm....maybe I left it on the dining table.....
Or...did I drop it when I got out of the car???
I don't think so leh....cuz I'd feel it if I'd dropped it....
So it's most probably on the dining table....
Aiyo....how forgetful!!! (x.x)

Haha...yesterday played cards at Mel's house...
won 10 bucks from Keng Fai =p
Raymond and Shu Hua going to Melbourne in 10....no....9 days' time.....
oh well....I'm sure soon there'll be more friends leaving to study abroad....
Just don't go without seeing me first....
Haha

0 comments: