Friday, February 6, 2009

I've thought of blogging about many things...
but I've never got to do it....
so.....why not write it all down at once???
hehe ^^

ok...I'll start with some happy ones....
I bought DBSK's Mirotic album!!!
we went to Rock Corner at The Curve...
wanted to know if the words inside the album were korean...so I asked the sales person to open it...and then she asked her colleague to play it...
haha.....their sound system rocks!!!
damn syok listening to Mirotic in the shop....
by the way...it's version C...
yalah yalah...I dunno why they wanna release so many versions...
I juz choose one and buy...

speaking of albums....my sis ordered DBSK's T Concert DVD online....
plus Super Junior Super Show.....
but Super Show no more stock!!!
isk... sometimes I'd wish they don't have so many fans...
I want that DVD!!!
speaking of which....is Super Show still on in Malaysia???
I wanna go!!
but when?????????

and still speaking of albums....I realized that I got my All The Right Reasons at a really good price!!!
bought it last holiday
it's the special edition....so it's imported...
saw it somewhere where it's sold at rm93.... but I bought it at less than rm65...
wahahahaha

oh....and dunno whether Nickelback's new album Dark House is good or not...
but I like their single Gotta Be Somebody

and....I recently downloaded some songs of 陈奕迅...
have always liked a few of his songs...such as 最佳损友,富士山下,夕阳无限好...
haha....I have these songs....but just downloaded a few more like 浮夸,十面埋伏,Lonely Christmas, Shall We Talk....
I'm sure there are more songs that I'd like...but he has so many....
so.....anybody wanna recommend???

right...I seem to be blogging a lot about music....
aiya....don't care.....just one more......
this time it's Big Bang's.......youngest member Seungri
bear in mind that this guy is 19 years old....
recently released a single called Strong Baby...
I think the song is much too 'sexual'.....
for god's sake...he's exactly my age!!
too much of a Maroon 5 fan perhaps????

and has anyone heard of the Korean version of Meteor Garden 流星花园???
it's called Boys Over Flowers/Boys Before Flowers....
it's currently airing in Korea....
haha....I was curious and watched the first episode....
it seems to be quite intriguing/interesting/promising.....
it's said that the whole drama has 24 episodes...but it's currently aired till episode 10....
aiyo.....means it'll only end in late March....
best not watch anymore....I'll wait till end of semester...

right...that's all for now

5 comments:

Miss Nobody said...

eason chan rocks okay zzz
err try 幸福摩天轮
its very nice

i dunno i watch jap version of meteor garden i think its better den taiwanese..bt i dunno abt korean 1

lai thin said...

haha..yeah...eason chan rocks. will try that song....later ^^

u fin watching hana yori dango? so envious...

any version is better than the taiwanese one. hmm...mayb not...china version might be worse

yo mt. if SuJu don have tht much fans...there won't be super show. hahaha =P

Miss Nobody said...

mt! lt!

let me tell you...KOREAN VERSION ROCKS! i jz finished 10 episodes
*shifty eyes

MT said...

omg!!!
u serious????
u watched all 10?????
shit...we watched till 5 oni...
don think we're gonna continue cuz after this hav to wait...
omg

lai thin said...

no kidding man!! you watched all 10?? goodness...u're gonna hav to wait for the series to come out man...oh no...the wait....