Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holidays

update update before ppl start to think tht i stopped blogging...
haha

rite...it's holidays!!!
yeah...everybody's on holidays huh....

so...this is wat i've been doing/have done lately:

  • get a new IC
  • cut my hair short
  • go to karaoke with sis n cousin
  • go to A Famosa with college friends and find the place boring but learn more about 'Cho Dai Di'.... haha
  • bang onto some motor's butt while driving my sis' car and so have my very first car accident [i assure u it's nth serious....surprisingly oni my sis' car got 'hurt'....which means i am DAMN LUCKY.... n the accident was my fault really ><]
  • watch dramas online [finished watching Hana Kimi....hehe....very interesting drama by the way....and 5 episodes of Worlds Within....starring Hyun Bin and Song HyeGyo]
  • sleep till really late at noon and upset my parents [aiya...no surprise loh]
anyway....tht's all for now
enjoy ur holidays ppl =P

0 comments: