Thursday, November 27, 2008

phew~~
having 2 presentations in a row can be SO STRESSFUL...

i dunno how i managed to get through it....
but i did....hehe

okie....
our CTS presentation...
well, overall it was ok....
but my fren was practically reading from his notes when he talked about the pros & cons of circumcision...
n he talked MUCH TOO LONG....
[i wish he heard wat my eng lecturer said about students' presentations juz now....she said tht u're supposed to talk to the audience....not repeating informations....HOW TRUE]
when it was my turn to talk, Ms Winnie hinted me to be brief n talk fast.....
fortunately i knew my stuff....
n it juz came rolling out of my mouth....

then for Microeconomics....
ahah.....tht's an entirely different story......
i didn't manage to produce a script for my presentation......
n so had no preparations whatsoever ><
but luckily i did know my answer n explained it on the spot!
haha....n so i kinda made a fool out of myself earlier....
oh well.....at least it was ok lah......

it's kinda funny....
how stressed out i was over the presentations and the preparations for it....
n then it was juz over in a matter of minutes.....

the day went ok...
but i have one complaint...
we had to include a written summary for our micro presentation....
so i was to compile wat everyone wrote......maximum 500 words
but my teammate....
didnt finish his part even after midnight last night.....
so i told him to send it to me by 9 this morning....
CTS class starts at 9.30....n the next class is micro......
obviously i don hav tht much time to edit n put everything together.....
but he wrote more than 500 words!!!!!!

GOSH....U THINK IM SO GOOD I CAN SUMMARIZE EVERYTHING IN 10 MINUTES????

this guy is obviously crazy....
i don like his way of thinking, his way of doing things....
he makes me angry....
i don even know why i consider him as a fren =.=
well, lesson learnt....
I AM NEVER GOING TO WORK WITH HIM ANYMORE

anyway....end of semester.....
but exams start on Saturday.......
urgh......the schedule is much too rushed......

i need to get distinctions!!!!!

0 comments: